BTS Phone System
As a partner of 3CX, Business Technology Services, Inc. offers VoIP phone system. VoIP is short for voice over internet protocol. With a VoIP phone, telephone calls are made over the internet or over your computer's network rather than a standard landline. There are many advantages to using a VoIP phone system rather than a standard phone system:
1. Cost - Using VoIP is much cheaper than using a standard telephone. While most telephone companies charge you extra each month for call waiting, three ways calling, and caller id, this is include in most standard VoIP packages. International calls are significantly cheaper with VoIP.
2. Accessibility - In most cases when using an ip phone you have the capability to use the phone anywhere an internet connection is available because each phone has a unique address built into it.
3. More users - when using VoIP, more calls can be handle on one access line.
4. Better Features - VoIP included caller Id, contact lists, voice mail, extra phone numbers and more.
5. Cheaper Equipment - The hardware &
software needed to run VoIP is a lot more inexpensive then having a standard phone system.